Friday, January 27, 2012

lalala

Hello everyone, in this occasion for the class I would like to talk about the city, in particular, about of Santiago, in my case I don`t live in this part, in fact I travel to the city every day because I live in other town. I kwon Santiago went I left  the college for stady in the university, in reality is not so far of the center but in some way  you can feel the change.
The thing that I like for the city is the posibility of meet  any clase of people and places, everything you can obtain in here!! I like know a lot of different places for eating ice cream for example, I and invite a couple friends  to do this travel making a list of the most tasty of each one of this. I dislike the air, the pollution, some time the people because they are so individualistic and selfish, i think that is for the competition that they have to get a position in the society, i really dislike that, i don`t understand the hurried in their life, and the bad disposition for the world in general.
   If depend of my, for make the city a better place i would like to sent to build ice cream store in any neighborhood all of this with the tasty of the “el emporio de la rosa” or something like that, no, it`s a joke, I really think that the problema for the angry people is more profaund and the words for make a change don`t  fit in this paper today.
If I have to give a class of advise to visitor of Santiago i would say that they don`t go to the “plaza de armas” because the pigeon can peack theys bodys and give they a present, if you know what i mine.              

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of ice cream shops everywhere. It would make us all sweeter...ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree with you, the problem is the angry people.

    ReplyDelete