Friday, January 20, 2012

greatest Chilean

Hi everyone
Today I want to talk about a greatest Chilean for my, In my opinion this guy can be: Manuel Cardenas, maybe in chili are many important people who did very things for the country but today the principal person who come to my mind is  this person.
He is a painter and illustrator for Chilean comic, in particular is best known for his participation in the “sinister doc. Mortis” who is one of the most remembered comic of horror in our country since 1967. Manuel cardinal work for this project for the beginner and his cover illustrations are very know in many parts because is a referent for mystery and terror.
He still alive and for this time he have around sixty or more year and is a lovely person. I had the pleasure to meet this person in one occasion when he came to presentation of his work in the museum of Chilean comic. I had the opportunity of see many of his painting and I think all they’re great; I like his style to drawing and painting.
I talked to him when he went to the museum and I asked for his participation in the comic and the way that did these paintings, in fact I thing his original painting are better than the cartoon published in the comic book.
 He mentions something’s about the way that did this cover in the doctor Mortis.
Also he had drawing for other nationals comic but I this occasion I just want to mention this.  
I have to add an anecdote for finish and this is that Cardenas drank a little more to usual and was very happy that day.  
finally ends!

1 comment:

  1. ajajaja "finally ends" i feel this when i finisht this post!!

    I don't know Manuel Cardenas, thanks for showing :)

    ReplyDelete