Friday, December 30, 2011

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells !!

Hello! Today I´m going to tell you about my fantastic Christmas, just the last week we celebrate the most interesting party in the Christian life.
In this time of years we celebrate the birth of the god child and the people give a couple present to people their love for show his affection. But some persons just wanna have expensive gift.
In my particular case I don`t give any present because in the morning of that day went I put some presents down of the Christmas tree I feel that some estrange was happen and after the dinner the night of twenty fourth I see my wonderful and green tree without any present and my mother tell me that the Grinch was visit the house!! D: it`s was suspicious but maybe my little cousins don’t deserve this class of present and I only give they love, some hugs and my best wishes, and everybody in my home was very happy that night.
I spend my short Christmas with my family and some uncles and cousin in my home, all that night was amazing!! They visited us and t stay for a few days wait until the New Year’s celebrations.
I hope you are enjoy you celebration too.

2 comments:

  1. I had a really nice celebration with the people I love. Presents are relevant for kids. I don't think for adults.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an ugly part of Christmas, people expect spectacular and expensive gifts. I prefer the company of my family, every time I see them less.

    ReplyDelete